Call for Expression of Interest: Quality Management Programme
Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) is planning to support businesses in the sectors specified hereunder to enable them implement quality management programme. SMME’s are invited to apply for participation in the programme. Businesses are expected to make 10% co-contribution towards the costs.
Interested SMME’s are required comply with the following:
· Businesses should either be Small, Medium or Micro Enterprise in terms of Small Business Act.
· Businesses should be operational and must have been in existence for a minimum period of one year.
· Businesses should be a legally registered business.
· Businesses should be tax compliant.
· Employees of the business should be registered with the Unemployment Insurance Fund
· General Manufacturing
· Green Industries
· Information and Communication Technology
· Clothing and Textiles
· Craft and Design
Enquiries should be directed Zoliswa Mnqokoyi at firstname.lastname@example.org /043- 704 5707 or Yandiswa Sodaba at email@example.com / 043 704 5717.
Please download the application form here: http://www.ecdc.co.za/media/3937/qms-application-form.pdf
Deadline for submission of applications is 14 August 2020.